At Novacura we are passionate about solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses. We work with some of the world's strongest brands within ERP systems and our own unique product Novacura Flow.
We are a global organization and we have high ambitions to continue to develop and grow globally including the US market. We are therefore looking for a Presales Manager to be responsible for the execution of several initiatives that will improve our ability to conduct presales in Novacura by delivering the best of breed demonstrations to our customers.
As Presales Manager, you will provide presales design, development, and support for both new and existing Flow customers. You ensure the successful delivery of complex Flows for apps, customer proofs-of-concepts, and you support successful handovers to Services organizations for any customer solutions.
You provide mentoring and code reviews for other Flow Developers, and you work with Product Managers and Owners to provide stakeholder feedback in application features. You commit to self-learning and regular product training of Flow, IFS Applications, and other third-party products. You continuously develop processes and set up systems that improve the execution of presales functions.
You are part of the Product Management Labs team where we work in close cooperation with the Sales, Services, and R&D teams, and you report directly to the VP of Product Management. This is a global role and remote working is acceptable.
What can we offer you?
We strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, when you get the opportunity to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We offer you an independent role in an innovative and fast-growing company at the forefront of technology, and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. We offer competitive benefits, compensation based on competence and performance and great colleagues in very engaged and highly talented Novacurians.
What will you contribute with?
Required qualifications and skills:
- University Exam / Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related technical field
- 5+ years IT consulting and/or project management experience
- 5+ years of IFS Applications or Infor M3 experience
- 5+ years of relevant outside sales and new business development experience based on complex software sales
- Strong knowledge in sales and sales processes and experience in a value-based approach
- Ability to communicate with and effectively persuade C-level decision makers, and quickly articulate Novacura's value proposition
- Expert knowledge in at least 2 of these technical areas:
- RESTful web services
- Have a thorough knowledge of PL/SQL and experience
- Asynchronous integration (i.e. message queues, publish/subscribe, etc.)
- Azure Cloud Services (Cognitive Services, IoT Hub, etc.)
- Knowledge in Mobile app development and tools
- Knowledge in Web app development and tools
- Fluent in business English, written and spoken
Good skills to have:
- 2+ years of Novacura Flow development experience
- Functional knowledge in any business domain
You have great communication, and collaboration skills and can naturally build trustworthy relationships with other people. You can work independently with good structure in a fast-changing work environment. You have good analytical ability and can convert business needs into great customers solutions.
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply today. Selection is done continuously so don’t miss your chance.
Apply by clicking the button below.
We have made our choice of media and therefore avoid contact with staffing and recruitment companies as well as sellers of additional advertisements.