Join Novacura and drive digitalization at one of the World´s strongest brands. Together with us, you will work in a role that spans business, IT and process development in a company with a unique global position.
Due to growing demand for our services, we are expanding our business rapidly and have been named a “DI Gasell Company” by Dagens Industri, two years in a row. Our target is to double the service business within two years and to achieve that. We want you, that wants to be a part of our journey and growth.
Novacura focuses on IFS Applications. As a very successful IFS Partner, we are a winning team, proud of our experience and competence, a proven track record, the ability to develop long-term successful customer relations and not least, our amazing product Novacura Flow as a key accelerator to successful solutions. What is Novacura Flow, you might wonder? Well, if you worked with ERP systems before, Novacura Flow is exactly what you have been missing. Take a peek at Novacura.com to learn more.
What do we offer you?
We offer you the opportunity to be a part of our team and get challenges that not only will makes you grow, but also gives you the feeling of success for both you and our customers. We have a good mix of competencies today, and you will have the opportunity to grow with team and our business.
As a Consultant you will have a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology. We provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to grow within all roles connected to ERP deliveries (Architects, Developers, Application Consultants, Business Consultants, Project Managers, Technicians), primarily at our offices in Lund, Göteborg, Linköping, Uppsala, Sundsvall and Oslo.
To be successful as a consultant, we see that you should be able to identify with some of these skills;
- Knowledge of IFS Applications
- Experiences from implementing and/or upgrading IFS Applications or other ERP systems
- Good knowledge and understanding of business and business processes
- Experience in creating customer value
- System developer background
- Builds trust and develops customer relations
- Team player qualities who likes to share knowledge and support colleagues
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and speaking
- IT consultancy experience
- Worked as Project manager within IT deliveries
- General and broad technical knowledge and interest
- Live within Sweden, Norway or Finland – this is an absolute requirement
If you have previous experience within some of these areas, it would be an advantage:
- Experience in IFS Service and Maintenance
- Confidence to take responsibility of an ERP solution
- Deep and broad knowledge of IFS Applications
- Experience from Novacura Flow
- Technical skills and deeper technical knowledge of the IFS Applications product.
- IFS Cloud technical competence
- Experience from databases, PL/SQL and IFS APIs
Novacura is a human-centric IT-company using services and software to streamline and simplify our customers’ business-critical processes and ERP platforms. We’re passionate about creating solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses.
Novacura is privately held and has offices in ten countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway and US. We have appx. 150 experienced employees and are headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. Novacura is recognized as one of the top 1% fastest-growing companies in Sweden.
We strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and we aim to create an environment where our employees feel both confident and comfortable. We believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.