We are a global organization with close cooperation between our offices in different countries. At Novacura, you get the opportunity to develop - Join us!
The Global Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for sourcing and finding qualified candidates that will be a part of our continues growth. You will be responsible for creating strategies for both internal and external recruitment and competence development. The position includes operational, administrative, and strategic tasks.
- Responsible for identifying and hiring talents mainly within IT-sector.
- Increase Nonvacura’s attractiveness by initiating, executing and developing project within Employer Branding.
- Responsible for executing and developing relocation processes.
- Networking and creating talent pool for future recruitment needs.
- Develop trainee programs and university collaborations to ensure recruitment of recent graduates.
- Developing and performing selection processes, like interviews and tests.
- Managing the recruitment system and the employee referral program.
- Working as an active business partner to the company’s manager within recruitment, competence development and future competence needs and plans.
- Working with employee engagement and retention.
To succeed in the position, we believe you have:
- Experience from sourcing and recruiting talents, preferably within IT/technology-sector.
- Good communications skills
- Experience from working with Employer Branding both strategic, and operational.
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Good knowledge of Social Media tools used in sourcing and recruitment (i.e LinkedIn)
- Fluent in Swedish and English, oral and written
We’re looking for someone who is confident, resourceful, resilient and enjoys connecting with people. The position offers a lot of freedom and the possibility to build and implement innovative recruitment strategies. You are independent, service-minded and at the same time good at prioritizing and structuring your work.
Novacura is a human-centric IT-company using services and software to streamline and simplify our customers’ business-critical processes and ERP platforms. We’re passionate about creating solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses.
Novacura is privately held and has offices in ten countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway, USA, Sri Lanka and Australia. We have appx. 150 experienced employees and are headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Novacura is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in Sweden, with a 438% growth between 2014 and 2019.
We strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and we aim to create an environment where our employees feel both confident and comfortable. We believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We can offer you a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology, and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence, and good coffee
If you have questions please contact HRBP Therese Fransson, +46 72 396 6611, email@example.com