At Novacura we are passionate about solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster within their businesses. We work with several ERP systems and our own unique product Novacura Flow. We are a global organization with close cooperation between our offices in different countries and we have high ambitions to continue to develop and grow in all our markets.
Novacura Sweden and Norway is looking to strengthen the Software Development team with multitalented individuals who are excited to work with cutting-edge technologies, love to come up with innovative solutions for challenging problems and looking forward to work alongside growing local & remote teams.
About the position
Novacura Services and Consulting team will be responsible for delivering innovative solutions to our customers utilizing advanced technologies like artificial intelligence, augmented reality, the internet of things, etc. As part of our Software Engineering team, you will be designing developing, configuring and testing solutions in our projects.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for people with a true passion for technology, business processes and customer experiences. You are also curious, eager to learn, proactive and can quickly adapt to new processes, procedures and technologies.
Required qualifications and skills
- University Degree with or relevant professional qualifications, practical work experience could replace the need for University Degree.
- Experience with C#, .Net or any Object-Oriented Programming language
- At least two years of development experience working with major business systems/Applications.
- Have a thorough knowledge of PL/SQL
- Ability to drive and learn new technologies and have a broad technical background
- High attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Located in Norway or Sweden and with a permanent working permit.
- Language requirement is professional level in Scandinavian and English written and oral.
Desired additional skills
- Have knowledge of RESTful web services
- Web development technologies and tools
- RDBMS such as Oracle, My SQL/MS SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems such as IFS, SAP,Infor, MS Dynamics or others.
Place of work will be one of our offices in Sweden or Norway. We offer the possibility to have a hybrid workplace.
We process applications continuously.
Novacura is a human-centric IT-company using services and software to streamline and simplify our customers’ business-critical processes and ERP platforms. We’re passionate about creating solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses.
Novacura is privately held and has offices in ten countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway , USA, Australia and Sri Lanka. We have appx. 150 experienced employees and are headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Novacura is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in Sweden, with a 438% growth between 2014 and 2019.
We strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and we aim to create an environment where our employees feel both confident and comfortable. We believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We can offer you a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology, and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence, and good coffee.
If you have questions regarding Novacura or the position, please contact Trond Bertelsen, Manager Consulting Norway at email@example.com or Fredrik Malmgren Manager Consulting Nordic, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply today. Selection is done continuously so don’t miss your chance.