Join Novacura and help drive digitalization at some of the world’s strongest brands. You will work in a role that spans business development, solution architecture and project management in a company with a unique global position.
With an expanding North American market, we are now looking for a strong leader to manage our North American consulting team and deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
You will be part of Novacura’s global consulting team and report to Lars Steen.
- Define project scope and objectives. Projects will often include both software and delivery services
- Manage the consulting team in North America, providing coaching and career development guidance for team members
- Interview and hire additional team members as needed to meet project demands.
- Coordinate and utilize global consulting teams/resources to deliver profitable projects while closely managing scope and deliverables
- Support sales and pre-sales in the estimating process to ensure projects are scoped and priced profitably
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Provide regular updates on projects pipeline, status, costs, and revenues to senior management
- Submit and manage project related invoices and schedules
Required qualifications and skills
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- ERP/IFS Applications experience preferred
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies
- Ability to work cross-culturally/regionally
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
Novacura is a human-centric IT-company using services and software to streamline and simplify our customers’ business-critical processes and ERP platforms. We’re passionate about creating solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses.
Novacura is privately held and has offices in ten countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway and the USA. We have appx. 150 experienced employees and are headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Novacura is recognized as one of the top 1% fastest-growing companies in Sweden.
We strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and we aim to create an environment where our employees feel both confident and comfortable. We believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We can offer you a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology, and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence (and good coffee).
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply today. Selection is done continuously so don’t miss your chance.
Apply by clicking the button below.
We have made our choice of media and therefore avoid contact with staffing and recruitment companies as well as sellers of additional advertisements.