At Novacura we are passionate about solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses. We work with several business systems and our own unique product Novacura Flow. We are a global organization with close cooperation between our offices in different countries and we have high ambitions to continue to develop and grow in all our markets.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for someone with a passion for technology and business processes to support fast-growing business unit. Working with our agile teams in Sweden and Poland, the Frontend Developer will help us to build modern tool for building internet portals. R&D team goal is to deliver secure, high-performance, cost-effective & scalable code to support and expand the current functionality. This is a senior-level role, so we are looking for experienced developers who love helping and mentoring other developers.
If you meet the following qualifications, and you’re looking for an exciting position at an international company, we welcome your application.
- Designing, engineering, and implementing visual aspects of the web application
- Creating reusable components and incorporating them into the business logic layer
- Continuously improving UI quality in visual, usability and code quality layers
- Applying long-term UI engineering vision, making the code maintainable, reusable, and clean
- Cooperating with stakeholders to design and deliver business-viable solutions
- Give technical guidance to junior and mid-level developers (e.g. through peer programming and code reviews)
- +5 years of software development experience
- Significant experience in Angular 14
- Solid knowledge of modern web development techniques (SASS/LESS, modern CSS layouts and properties)
- Solid knowledge of ES6, Typescript, HTML5 and CSS3
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions
- Profit sharing program
- Private medical insurance at Luxmed
- Accident Insurance
- Multisport card benefit
- Referral Bonus
- English tutoring during working hours
- Access to Pluralsight online training
- International company meetups
- No dress code
- Core hours (starting work between 7 am and 9 am)
- Hybrid workplace
- Bike parking
- Delicious coffee
- Work life balance – We are a Swedish employer
Novacura is a human-centric IT-company using services and software to streamline and simplify our customers’ business-critical processes and ERP platforms. We’re passionate about creating solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses.
Novacura is privately held and has offices in ten countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway, and the USA. We have appx. 150 experienced employees and are headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. Novacura is recognized as one of the top 1% fastest-growing companies in Sweden.
We strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and we aim to create an environment where our employees feel both confident and comfortable. We believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We can offer you a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology, and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence, and good coffee.
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply today. Selection is done continuously so don’t miss your chance.
Apply by clicking the button below.
We have made our choice of media and therefore avoid contact with staffing and recruitment companies as well as sellers of additional advertisements.