Do you want to join a team that is passionate and innovative, that works with unique products at the forefront of technology? We are a fast-growing and global organization with close cooperation between our offices in different countries and we have high ambitions to continue to develop and grow in all our markets.
We are looking for a UX designer that wants to design a product that enables professionals with no or minimal programming skills to create, launch and manage web & mobile apps. Picture a tool that lets you draw your apps and their behaviors instead of programming them.
You will assume a key role in bringing users, technology, business, and technologists together to create innovative solutions to user needs. You will work to ensure that the end users of our products are delighted by our offerings by making sure that our products embody high levels of Usability, Utility, Visual and Interaction Design enabling users to work efficiently while enjoying a modern user interface.
As a UX Designer at Novacura you are responsible for:
- Creating and iterating user interface prototypes of low and high fidelity together with the UX team, development team and end users
- Maintaining consistent UX across products together with the UX team
- Contributing to evolving our common design system
- Working with development team to have your designs implemented
Who are you?
You need to be confident in the whole design process, from defining what user insight is needed to create the optimal user interface for a group of users, to prototyping and testing visually attractive high-fidelity prototypes with end users.
For this UX role software development experience or interest is merititious but not required. You will work in a team that develops a low code platform that allows users to create apps with minimal / no coding knowledge therefore having some knowledge of software development may help you understand logic and programming concepts that you will be making simple for our users to understand and interact with.
We belive you have experience in the folllowing areas:
- Figma is our tool for prototyping but knowledge of other prototyping tools such as Adobe suite / Sketch can be meritorious
- Digital user interface design
- Visual communication, information visualization, graphical design
- Design for web
- Design systems
- User centered design methods, research and testing
- Degree in Interaction design or similar
- Knowledge or interest in software engineering
- Portfolio demonstrating your design process and visuals
What do we offer you?
We offer you the opportunity to be a part of a passionate team of really fun UX designers!
Do you want to learn more?
For questions about the team, position, and recruitment process, please contact Senior UX Designer Christian Fransson at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!