At Novacura we are passionate about solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses. We work with several business systems and our own unique product - Novacura Flow, a low-code development platform that helps, among others, to extend ERP systems. We are a global organization with close cooperation between our offices in different countries and we have high ambitions to continue to develop and grow in all our markets.
About the position
The Teach Lead position will be located in Colombo and be a part of one of our agile teams, together with other developers from Sri Lanka, Sweden and Poland. The primary goal is to deliver secure, high-performance, cost-effective, and scalable code to support and enhance our multi tenant cloud backend.
- Providing technical guidance to the team
- Advocating for best practices and for clean maintainable code.
- Facilitate and drive knowledge sharing and mentorship within the team
- Break down complex backend tasks to easy to understand and implementable tasks
- Actively contribute to backend development tasks and demonstrate best practices through hands-on coding
- Applying long-term vision, making the code maintainable, reusable, and clean
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual with a passion for technology and business processes to join our fast-growing business unit. This role requires extensive experience, as we are seeking developers who not only love coding but also enjoy helping and mentoring other team members.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below and are interested in an exciting position at an international company, we encourage you to apply.
- Demonstrated experience in a senior development role, progressively taking on more leadership responsibilities, can significantly bolster qualifications for a tech lead position.
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Solid knowledge of C#/.NET/CORE
- Proficiency in microservices, serverless functions, containers, and databases
- Strong understanding of developing multitenant backend systems for the cloud.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure technologies such as App Containers, B2C, KeyVault, Managed Identity, Service Bus, and Cosmos DB.
- Knowledge of common Web techniques as REST, SOAP, SQL/NOSQL
- Adaptability to changing business requirements
- Cloud Infrastructure as Code: Proficiency in Bicep, Terraform, or similar tools for automated cloud resource management.
- CI/CD: Experience with Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, or Azure DevOps for automated build, test, and deployment.
- Containerization: Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes for deploying and managing containers.
- Security & Compliance: Implementing security best practices, authentication, and industry standards compliance.
- Agile Methodologies: Agile development experience, using Scrum/Kanban, and collaboration tools like Jira or Azure Boards.
What we offer
You will be part of a supporting and fun-loving culture, while you get a global exposure.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Hybrid Work model
- Permanent and temporary relocation opportunities
- Training & Development
- Social & CSR Events
- Local time zone working hours
How to apply
If you think we’re a good match, apply today! Selection is done continuously so don’t miss your chance. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Nirmani Wijesinghe, Talent acquisition specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the position, please contact Andreas Beckman, Product Director R&D, at email@example.com.